Since Le Smoking's inception in the '60s, Saint Laurent has been one of fashion's favorite brands for the sharpest black pants and jackets. These merino-wool blend trousers are tailored with classic straight legs and, for a clean and comfortable fit, partly lined with stretch silk satin.
- material: 80% merino wool, 20% polyamide
- lining: 95% silk, 5% elastane, partially lined
- care instructions: dry clean
- side slit pockets
- zipper fly, button and hook fastenings
- Made in Italy
- Designer colour name: Noir
- contains non-textile parts of animal origin
These black pants from Off-White are a sleek and sophisticated instalment to your weekday wardrobe. ..
Whether worn with the matching cream blazer, or alongside other neutral-toned separates, these Brune..
Your new life as a The Row woman starts with these classic, wear-anywhere dark gray Igor pants. Made..
Shaped with a high-rise waist, these black wool pants from Alexander McQueen feature flared split he..
With these flared sweatpants, Balmain proves that casual wear can still be a glamour-filled experien..